Tacx HRB

Hi,
I can not connect the Tacx HRB to my Tacx NEO 2 (2850). It is detected among the devices, but can not connect. If I stay longer on the device side, then it can happen that it connects for a few seconds, but then loses it again with the error message: "lost connection."

Can anyone help me further?

Thank you very much.

• you can't connect your HR Belt to Tacx Neo, you can connect it to a software (Zwift, Sufferfest, Tacx TDA or Taxc mobile, etc.) or/and to your Garmin device, so where you want to connect it?

is it a Bluetooth or ANT+ HR Belt?

Windows PC, Android or Apple?

• I connect via Tacx Desktop App on Windows 10 (1903 / 19H1).
    The HR belt is an orig. Tacx HRB (Bluetooth, ANT +) and the battery (CR 2032) have been replaced.
    In the Tacx Desktop App NEO 2 actually connects without problems only the HRB, although it is recognized, does not connect.
    Does the additional Bluetooth dongle - recommended by Tacx problems?

• you have the latest version of Tacx TDA, there was a bigger update in the past days/week, that support BLT and ANT+ together?

ANT+ not for trainer control, but for equimpment like HRM, Vector Pedals, cadence/speed senosrs and so on

i connect HRM-Run Belt of Garmin to Tacx TDA and my Garmin Edge with ANT+ together and no issues, i hate BLT ;-)

where stands your computer when you ride, are you near enough?

Do you have an extra ANT+ stick, i use the Taxc Antenna ANT+ because it have a longer cable and so it is very near to my bike and me with the HRM Belt:

https://tacx.com/product/usb-ant-antenna/

• Thank you, I bow to you for helping me so much.

Yes, I have received the new update. (1.8.146)

The Tacx antenna I have lying around from the TTS4. Always believed that the Ant + protocol is not yet supported.

Will now plug in this "damn" cable !!

Regarding drivers, does the windows bring with them?

• don't know exactly, but be sure, that Garmin Express don't run in the background, it blocks ANT+ Signal, right mouse klick in the system tray and shut down Garmin Express before starting TDA:

don't  use the other button to run in the background!