Tacx flux s bad resistance...

I had Elite suito T and my MTB on it and everything works fine when I drove power mode. I bought Tacx flux S and I Cannot drove any more with MTB because cannot reach desired power on low cadence!

Now I ride with a road bike and I have to change gears ( it,s very annoying)  to achieve desired power. Does anyone have such problems? How to solve the problem?

Thanks !!

Sory for my bad english

1. Calibration: Ensure that you have calibrated your trainer correctly. Calibration helps the trainer accurately measure and apply resistance. Follow the manufacturer's instructions or refer to the user manual for guidance on how to calibrate your specific model. Firmware Update: Check if there is a firmware update available for your Tacx Flux S. Manufacturers often release updates to improve performance and address any known issues. Visit the Tacx website or contact their support for instructions on how to update the firmware. PrepaidGiftBalance

• I tried everything..but I found a solution to my problem...I sold it and bought again Elte suito-T

• Tacx Flux S, purchased this week.  Using MAC App v. 4.43.2 (8907).  During ERG mode resistance is all over the place.  Power is up and down like a yoyo...very annoying. I don't see the rationale of poor BT when so many other devices use BT without intermittent problems.  If I cant resolve in a week or two it will be be for sale. The gym spin bike is more reliable.  How disappointing 

• It sounds frustrating. Have you checked if there are any compatibility issues between your Tacx Flux S and MTB setup? Adjusting resistance settings or consulting with Tacx support might help resolve the problem