Problems connecting Tacx Flux S with Macbook Pro M1

I'm having some troubles connecting my Tacx Flux S with my new Macbook M1. With my old Macbook Air with Intel chip never had this issue. The new Macbook Pro 13" M1 only having 2 USB-C ports doesn't help, I think. I'm now using an original Apple USB-C to AV multiport connector with USB-C for charging, HDMI and USB-A port for ANT+ dongle.

When I plug in the connector with all cables already in it to my macbook USB-C an then try to connect to my Tacx using ANT+, the connection is made, but after a few minutes the connection seems to freeze. In the settings the connection seems OK, but in reality the connection isn't working. Data on the screen is fixed and the resistance of the trainer does not change anymore.

There are various articles all over the internet, but i can't find a solution yet. Is there already a fix for this issue?

Maybe i found a workaround myself, but haven't tested it for a longer period: When you connect with the Tacx using the multiport connector with only the ANT+ dongle in it, and get everything to work and then at the end connect the HDMI cable it was working for a while. Haven't tested it for a whole training session.