Tacx resistance doesn't change during a ride and asks for calibration

Hello everyone,

I have a question and I hope you can help me. Before I start a ride I always calibrate my new Tacx Flux S with my MacBook. When I start a ride (without ANT+ devices connected, see also https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/indoor-training/f/tacx-flux-s/312668/tacx-training-app-stops-pauses-when-garmin-edge-830-connects-via-ant), everything OK. I also feel the difference in resistance when climbing for instance. But then, during the ride after some time, the resistance doesn't change anymore on my bike. Yes, it does on the movie and the data you can see (like speed, rpm, Watt, etc) but not on the bike itself. So I feel for example he same resistance on 2% as on 12% (or the other way around). And when I stop the training and go to the settings, it says it needs to be calibrated again although I did it several minutes ago. During the race I watch the light on the Tacx and it stays blue to show that it is still Bluetooth connected. Also my MacBook says it is connected to the Tacx... So I don't have a clue why it goes like this and how to solve it

I hope that someone can help me with this issue? Thanks in advance,

Greetings Teun