Garmin sent me a refurb Flux s only to discovery it’s the T2900 (older version) and not the T2900s I sent back

Hi,

need some advise, had ongoing issues with my flux s and Garmin agreed to replace it. Anyway to cut a long story short, I sent them my flux s T2900s (updated version) and I received to say their refurb replacement flux s only it’s the older version T2900. 

I am not happy as I purposely avoided this version of it and went out of my way to make sure when I was buying it that it was the T2900s and not the T2900. Now Garmin have sent me the T2900 as a replacement. I’ve emailed them and waiting for reply. 

I took over 3 weeks to get this replacement sorted!! So annoyed. 

BobbyT28

• Bi Bobby,

Very bad on the part of the Garmin post-sales service in your area. Insist that they replace you with a unit of the same model, the serial number and model of the equipment appear on the back label next to the power supply of the equipment, if you have this photo of the original, put it as evidence in the claim comparing it with the unit of replacement they sent you.

I also went through a defective unit that had a twisted shaft and I spent a couple of months managing the change due to the noise that the unit made. I even had to send a video in the first claim I made online to Garmin support as evidence of the noise made by the unit. You have to get to press the right buttons, sometimes it takes a while to get to them, but keep pushing. In my case, when I got in direct contact with Garmin at my location, everything started to flow much faster. In the worst case, you can call to consumer protection if you have that intervention entity where you live.

I hope everything is resolved soon for you.

Best regards!