My chain rattles and can hardly spin the pedals round after mounting the bike

I have a new Tacx Flux S for my Sensa race bike with a 9 speed shimano cassette.

I bought a new shimano 9 speed cassette and installed this fairly easy on the Tacx.

After that I mounted my bike on the Tacx.

After that the chain rattles a lot at the back, near the cassette and derailleur.

I can hardly get the pedals around because the chain goes round very heavy.

Furthermore, it feels like the chain ticks also together with the rattling sound.

Pedalling backwards seems to be oke.

After I remove the bike again and mount the back wheel in de bike again the chain also rattles a bit.

Anyone got a clue as to what I am doing wrong here?

Any help would be really appreciated!

• The Tacx freehub is designed for 11 speed cassettes so any cassette less than that will require spacers on the freehub before mounting the cassette for each speed less than 11 you will require additional spacers. There should be some in the kit but this might be only enough for 10 speed you will definitely require additional for 9 speed over and above what is supplied to push the cassette further towards the outboard side to line up better with you rear mech and also to seat the cassette correctly so as not to wobble

that done you might need to adjust the indexing to get smooth shifting much like the mechanics do when you get a new chain and cassette