Shifting Problems

I’m having big issues with gear shifting on the Tacx flux s. I used it once it was “ok”, but the second time it was nearly impossible to ride. First, the front derailleur doesn’t work at all. Second the rear derailleur is making all sorts of really loud noises, skipping gears, slipping the chain into the trainer, it’s keeps skipping back and forth between gears to the point that it looks like it’s going to break the derailleur. When I set up the rear wheel on the frame it works properly. I have tried to adjust the barrel but it’s useless - you can get some gears to work but most of them are completely screwed - don’t know what to do anymore. Thank you.

• My tacx flux s has never worked properly with the cassette that I bought to put on it. The new cassette is a 10 speed shimano 105 exactly the same specs as the cassette on the road bike. So I took the road bike cassette off the road bike and put it on the trainer. Not an ideal situation. It works pretty well but again not perfectly. I have tried to see what the possible difference could be the two cassettes and I can see no difference. Yes, I remembered the extra washer for use with 10 speed cassettes on 11 speed wheels. My bike wheels are also 11 speed so I also use the extra washer on the bike wheels.