Bad framerate in tacx desktop app

Is there any cure for a very bad framerate, about 10fps? I could not find any settings about it…

720 or 1040 did not matter, nor streaming or download.

I’m running it on a 5 years old PC with Windows 10, but it got SSD disks, 16GB RAM, an Intel i7 and a GeForce GTX 780 Ti  so it should behave better, much better…

• I am seeing similar issues since the latest update to the software, the framerate has degraded a lot, jumping stuttering even on downloaded movies, my PC is well specced out, i7, 16Gb RAM, NVME disk. It was running just fine before the update.

I have noticed odd behavior in the app too, for example I passed a paused opponent and about 6 minutes later the same paused opponent shows as being ahead of me again, I pass them and once again they are ahead of me while they are still paused ??

This has only started happening since the latest update to the tacx software, and it's very frustrating.

Garmin, please advise !

• This has only started happening since the latest update to the tacx software, and it's very frustrating.

If you associate the problem with the new version of the application, then the solution is obvious - go back to the stable old version.