Calibration issue with Fenix 6 / connection issues

I just bought a new Flux 2 trainer after using a borrowed Flux S for a while.

The biggest issue I have right now is that I can’t calibrate the trainer with my watch. I can calibrate it fine with my phone but as I normally start my trainings through my watch, I’d need it to calibrate the trainer first. 
I can start the calibration, then I always get an error “-1”. Restarting/reconnecting doesn’t seem to solve anything so far.

The other issue I have is that during my most recent training, the trainer would disconnect and reconnect during use. I finished the training after it did that twice, prior trainings were fine though.

PS: is there anything I can do to change the pre-built trainings that come from Garmin?

Level 7 intervals are set to 3 seconds, the trainer isn’t fast enough for that.

• Same problem. 

have you fixed this issue? 

• No, not yet. I'll re-check with another Garmin device I have right now, a 530, and hopefully there'll be an answer to this.

Tacx says it's fine to just calibrate the trainer through the Tacx app, but it doesn't seem right.

The trainings haven't been fixed either as far as I'm aware. I'll do a new plan with the most current firmware, maybe that did something.

• First thing that comes to mind is the battery life issue. If you are in the settings and set the device as "Low" mode then your battery should last about 10 days. If you use it as high mode, it would last less than a day. So, basically, you have two options: either turn off the device completely or leaveFenix6 is a great product! I don't understand the complaints about connection issues because mine works fine. If you have had your phone connected for a long time it will probably need to be disconnected and then re-connected. I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but I know that when my battery ran out it would causehttps://www.bowlingview.com/