Tacx movies - resistance issues

I am running Tacx movies on my Ipad. 

In 50% of the cases the movie will have the standard resistance (as when you are doing a flat workout) or the resistance will be incredible high (even when you are going flat or down). In other words the resistance does not match the slope. I can't find a pattern when these 50% occurs and when they do not. When doing the workout or the GPS, resistance match the slopes.

I have tried to unplug power, going out of the app and back in +++ but nothing seems to help. It seems as if it is pure coincidence whether the resistance matches slope.

I have checked that firmware is up to date.

Anyone facing the same issue / having a fix?

• Hi - after a long dialogue with Tacx Supp, Norway, I was asked to film the the occurrences as Tacx couldn't simulate cases like the ones I described for them. I the meantime, I had stopped my Premium subscription as the summer season was here. I then started filming from when in plugged in power, started the app etc. Everything worked! All the issues I have had was gone. I could run a film directly without a workout first. Run two films after another. Pause the film and the start up again. For 6 month, I have had problems almost every single time. 

As we faced a rainy period here in Norway, I opened my Premium subscription again and everything still works. I have done nothing except for stopping my subscription and then opening it again a couple of weeks later. I am happy but also a bit frustrated as I was really struggling for a long period.

Suggest that you film your issue and send it over to Tacx, in order for them to simulate your issue and hopefully come up with a fix / new SW-version.

• Hi

For the record. 

Just purchased Flucx s. Having same issues in that going down hill I would expect resistance to drop and I would be able to lower the gears. Not the case. As I go over the top of a hill resistance does reduce but as I drop the gears and pedal faster the resistance piles back on to a point that a 8% down hill feels like an 8% up. 
    I’ve tried all the tricks mentioned here but no joy 

cheers

Shaw

• I'm having the same issues with my Tacx on Zwift, so frustrating. 

• I just purchased a new NEO 2T and i am experiencing the same problem. I appreciate if someone in  GARMIN/TACX can take seriously the issue as the "customer experience" on the product is far low rigth now. In few words, I have waste a lot of money!!!
    I have tried both app and windows app with no difference.

Firmare udate latest version 0.0.38

• Why not call customer service and explain the problem?

• Hi Naviedit , it is what i did. I wrote email to them without any anser. Finally i called them and now they are working on the issue.