My new tax flux 2 is taken more than 12 hours to update the firmware, help.. what should I do?

The utility application has been in writing state for more than 12 hours, the amber light shows activity, but it seems too long for this, what should I do?

• Just a guess, but check if Bluetooth is deactivated.

The update for my flux (1) turned off BT (on the phone) but did not turn it on again. Swiping down and activating BT from the control center resulted in an almost immedeate 'update successful'.

• Hi there, I just received my Flux 2 yesterday and it did the same thing on the update. As traukainehm mentioned toggling Bluetooth off and back on resulted in immediate update complete. 

• Hey! I recently purchased my Tacx Flux 2 and have the same issue. As commented above, deactivating the Bluetooth helped a lot.

• I had the same issue when attempting to update my Tacx Flux 2 Smart using my Samsung S9+. The writing part of the update process never seemed to complete. I tried toggling the Bluetooth off and on. Update then "completed" but unsatisfactorily as the power button was still glowing amber and the host processor version was showing as 0.0.0.

I did two things to successfully run the install which did not take very long when it ran correctly:

1. I switched off my Garmin Fenix 6 watch. There is messaging on the app to disconnect all Bluetooth LE devices. I do not believe this is the culprit as the unit should only be available to one device at a time and I had not tried to connect the watch. I may be wrong.

2. I ran the update using the Tacx Utility app on an Apple iPad instead of my Samsung S9+. I am assuming this is what allowed the update to go through properly. I am not sure what was/is wrong with my phone. I had tried the update on the phone both through Tacx Training App and Tacx Utility and both stalled at the writing part.

• Confirmed firmware done on apple tacx app works quickly. Whereas samsung note9 just hangs on write.