This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sleep detector for vivisport

I have followed ALL the trouble shooting steps as my sleep function recording/ syncing has been hit and miss for the last year or so. Nothing has changed. There are times when my HR and stress isn’t recorded so I understand why my sleep isn’t recorded but I would say 99.9% of the time I have a HR and stress recording but not sleep. I can’t no input my own sleep as I don’t know what time I drop off to sleep, and I shouldn’t have to manually input anyway. It’s the main reason I bought your product!  Looking at reviews this has been ongoing for years.
SORT IT OUT PLEASE! 

• I have followed ALL the trouble shooting steps as my sleep function recording/ syncing has been hit and miss for the last year or so. Nothing has changed. There are times when my HR and stress isn’t recorded so I understand why my sleep isn’t recorded but I would say 99.9% of the time I have a HR and stress recording but not sleep. I can’t no input my own sleep as I don’t know what time I drop off to sleep, and I shouldn’t have to manually input anyway. It’s the main reason I bought your product!  Looking at reviews this has been ongoing for years.
    SORT IT OUT PLEASE! 

Thank you for contributing to this forum thread. So that I may assist you further, please reply with the following:

1. May we, if necessary, have permission to email you?

2. May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account?

3. In what country do you live?

4. What are some examples (dates) when you had heart rate overnight but no sleep show in your Connect account?

• Yes you can have access to both. I live in the UK. 

• Two of the days in question would be 19/11/21 and 21/11/21 however it will take too much of my time to go through and keep looking for all the incidents on the app as I need to swipe and wait for them to load then do the same with the heart rate.