Why does my vivosmart 5 give me wrong distances for my walks

Instead of  e.g. 5 miles, it gives me e.g. 43 miles??!!

• Same here, this have started the last weeks. Something have happend, I have done many runs and walks in the past. Using an iPhone 15, map is correct distance more than 10-12 times longer.

• Same here, started recently and is a total show stopper in terms of continue with Garmin if its not solved very very soon. 

• I have had this problem on and off for about 8 months now and I get in touch with garmin and they get me to reset and then it is fine for a while. Interestingly my device worked fine before I took part in a beta test for the new dashboard which I hated but I could never actually send the feed back as there was some bug in the feedback form that never allowed me to send it. I have to say I am actually wishing that i just stayed with fitbit now as I do find I have a lot more issues with the garmin, such as my 5 km walk today that recorded 55.5 km and double checked the gps and all the settings and my iphone had 5G the whole time and google maps followed me just fine. I also find the sleep recording is not very accurate I am not very happy as the last time I contacted Garmin the guy told me it was my mobile provider who was causing the issues and then hung up on me.

• Can only say that it sucks, same issues, no answers, and I have no trust in Garmin any more.