This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Logo freeze Vivomove Style due to change Watch Face

I thing there is a software bug that freezed your watch and kills it:

When changed the watch face settings to the first style (the dotted infostyle) and you change the upper one to: 'Elevation, min. intensive training and steps'

and the lower part to: 'date, battery, weather'. 

The watch freezes after updating. Data connections between watch and telephone is lost en not possible to restore.

The watch only shows de Garmin logo, flashing every 20 secondes. Trying to soft reset the watch by connecting it to powercable is not working.

Watch is dead and due to no buttons, not resetable ;-( 

Anyone a solution for this?

• I thing there is a software bug that freezed your watch and kills it:

When changed the watch face settings to the first style (the dotted infostyle) and you change the upper one to: 'Elevation, min. intensive training and steps'

and the lower part to: 'date, battery, weather'. 

The watch freezes after updating. Data connections between watch and telephone is lost en not possible to restore.

The watch only shows de Garmin logo, flashing every 20 secondes. Trying to soft reset the watch by connecting it to powercable is not working.

Watch is dead and due to no buttons, not resetable ;-( 

Anyone a solution for this?

Hello! I was unable to replicate this, could you reply with the following:

1) May we, if necessary, have permission to email you?

2) May we, if necessary, have permission to view/access your Garmin Connect account?

3) In what country do you live?