This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Watch crashes and hands need to be reset

For some strange reason, since about three weeks my watch crashes every Tuesday evening during cardio exercise. Afterwards, when the watch (Vivomove style) is reset, I need to realign the watch hands. Yesterday was the third Tuesday in a row. This does not happen, strangely enough, during exercise or otherwise on any other day. Does this have something to do with the 3.9 firmware update from three weeks ago. It never happened before this update....

• For some strange reason, since about three weeks my watch crashes every Tuesday evening during cardio exercise. Afterwards, when the watch (Vivomove style) is reset, I need to realign the watch hands. Yesterday was the third Tuesday in a row. This does not happen, strangely enough, during exercise or otherwise on any other day. Does this have something to do with the 3.9 firmware update from three weeks ago. It never happened before this update....

Hello! Does this happen inside any other activity profiles? Can you do a cardio workout on a different day and it works fine?