what does phone with a line through it mean?

hello.
I recently got a Vivofit 4 (after my 3's clasp broke and I lost it...) I have followed all the steps in the set up guide and so far so good, except... instead of the weather widget display, I get a green phone with a red line through it. I haven't been able to find what this means anywhere, let alone how to fix it, and preferably get the weather to work... can anyone please help me? I could assume it means it can't connect to my phone? but I haven't had any issues with auto or manually syncing with connect. so not sure.
any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Parents
  • Is it paired correctly with your phone? Since your device needs data from your phone to get the weather, it could be trying to tell you something is wrong with the connection to your phone.

">vivofit 4 pairing with your smartphone">vivofit 4 pairing with your smartphone
  • Is it paired correctly with your phone? Since your device needs data from your phone to get the weather, it could be trying to tell you something is wrong with the connection to your phone.

">vivofit 4 pairing with your smartphone">vivofit 4 pairing with your smartphone
Children