Vivoactive 4 turning off under 80%

Hello, anyone else having trouble with So my watch is 2 years and 10 months old which is only 10 months after it lost its warranty which I assume isn't much time.

It turns off randomly during activities, sometimes I turn it on again, continue the activity and it kind of okay, but today the same thing happened and the track is unusable. Also when I finished the race I notices even the time wasn't right, on the watch it said that it was 11:34 and it was 12:15, (i started running at 11:16 and my race was 50+ minutes long, on garmin it was 40 minutes but it still has no sense at all.

Also if I try searching for wifi it turns off, which makes spotify unusable.

Also when I turn on pulse ox to record all time, the watch also turns off in a few seconds, and the setting for pulse ox is not saved.

So with all this information my watch is currently and only usable to hide my tan line since again: turns off during activity, time on the watch isn't right, data from activity is unusable, and also it cant event do the things its supposed to do like tracking pulse OX and playing spotify music which were all advertised and all worked.

I tried complete reset, also I tried to do a software update and it doesn't help at all.the vivoactive 4 crashing with activities? It happens often when i launch or save activies or even during them. It's pretty annoying

• Same for me since i update with the 8.30, i made a hard reset, try the beta program (8.50). try update with Garmin Express... The VA4 still shut down when I launch an activity, when it tries to connect wifi and the HR doesn't work anymore. No answer from de Garmin support.