Vivoactive 4s battery drainage

My vivoactive 4s battery is suddenly draining extremely fast. It's suddenly gone from approximately three days of battery life down to a couple of hours. I've done a reset but it doesn't seem to have sorted the problem. Please HELP?!?

• I have the same problem. My watch is 3.5 years old. The battery has almost always lasted 4 days, which is fine for me. In the last few months, it has only lasted 24 hours, and according to a battery app I installed, it's consuming 4% of the battery per hour. I think Garmin wants us to replace our watches and gave us a bad software update (8.3). I would never buy a Garmin again if this were true.

• Same on vivo active 4. I only usually charge my watch to 80% to keep battery healthy longer. Now I've cleaned the contacts, turned watch off & on. Changed charging cables. Using a brand new charging cable. 

This battery issue is recent and sudden onset. 

Watch indicates charging in the screen, but has dropped from 79% down to 60% quickly, all while indicating it's charging. I have removed applications from the watch. Still not improved. 

• Same on vivo active 4. I only usually charge my watch to 80% to keep battery healthy longer. Now I've cleaned the contacts, turned watch off & on. Changed charging cables. Using a brand new charging cable. 

This battery issue is recent and sudden onset. 

Watch indicates charging in the screen, but has dropped from 79% down to 60% quickly, all while indicating it's charging. I have removed applications from the watch. Still not improved.