Vivoactive 4 touchscreen not working

I've recently had an error with my vivoactive 4, battery issues, touchs creen not working etc. I found Garmin's Exchange Tool for the vivoactive 4. Followed along and received a new unit.
It's been a month and suddenly the device doesn't connect to my phone. I restarted the watch and the bluetooth is working again but the touch screen is not reacting to any imput.

The buttons aren´t working either, only for a hard reset (15 secs pressing top button). After the hard reset, everything reamins the same.
And yeah, i've meke sure that the touch screen is not locked.

I've checked the software version in garmin express and it says 8.00. i've discharged the watch and fully charged it many times, but nothing changes. The buttons respond when the watch is connected to the power, but the touchscreen doesn't react.

Every now and then, when removing the power, it bugs and says that thera are SW updates. With the top button you can accept the update, it works a little bit on it anda says "touch screen software was updated" but still not working.

I've removed every app from the Connect IQ store. 

I want to know if there is any way to return to the factory version using only the buttons.

It's been more than a week since i wrote an email to support and i still haven't received an answer.

• I have all types of issues with mine. How much was your exchange fee? Its $217 to exchange mine with a 3 month warranty. Too much money to take a chance with the amount of issues these watches have. Just switch brands of smart watches is probably a good idea?