This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to install a watch face from Garmin IQ?

Hi, I have just got a new vivo active 4s and boy am I regretting it already, so many problems.

For starters, how do I install a watch face?

When I try it tells me to update my 4s in Garmin Express. What is this? it isn't an app in the store?

Also, how do you add a wifi connection to the android app? it just errors!

• Once your phone is connected to the Android app all you have to do is click install on a watch face and it will be installed. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled. I'm not sure why else it wouldn't work. Do you have the Garmin Connect Android app as well as Garmin IQ? You need both, annoyingly.

Garmin Express is a program for Windows PC to connect the phone to the computer. I'm not sure why it's asking you to do that but it's worth a try if you have a PC available. Maybe if you update the watch through that it will be able to connect to the phone.

• Update: Aftyer a few hours of the watch being on it started to popup with updates, which I installed. So I decided to check the watch faces again and it started to work!

Really not sure whjy it would take a few hours of being on for it to do all this. I'm just happy it now works as the default installed faces are so bad lol.