Garmin Vivoactive randomly turning off and battery drain issue

Dear Garmin Dev team,

Before I begin to describe my problem, I have one question for anyone who reads this: Why does anyone generally purchase a health tracker? Probably to keep track of health and workout parameters.

For the past six to seven months, I have been grappling with a persistent issue concerning my Garmin Vivoactive 4, and the frustration it has caused is truly disheartening. Before purchasing a premium-tier watch, I used MI bands (Mi Bands 3, 4, and 5). To be honest, even at such a cheap price, the bands had almost accurate measurements, and they never crashed/randomly turned off, not even a once.

Imagine you are in the midst of an activity, and suddenly, for no reason, the watch turns off. How would you feel? All your activity data for that session is gone. We wear a health tracker to track our activity, and if a tracker is not able to fulfil the sole task/job it is made for, what should a customer do? When I asked the local support, they said that I would need to send my watch to the service center. Who will bear the cost for an issue that I'm not responsible for? Several customers on this forum have reported the same issue, so either this is a factory fault with this model or it is a firmware bug.

Why is it that even the competent developers at Garmin are not able to resolve this issue? Imagine you have just completed an activity and connected your phone to sync data from the watch, and in the midst of syncing, the watch turns off suddenly for no reason. How would you feel? All the activity data is lost due to the random shutdown. Is the reason I'm wearing an activity tracker so that I can lose the activity data? Is this the price Garmin customers need to pay to buy a premium watch and face such issues? I searched this forum and found that the issue has been persisting for almost a year, but there is still no solution.

Id be grateful to Garmin team if you fix this error. During my workouts, my attention is constantly diverted to my Garmin watch, and instead of fully concentrating on my workout, I find myself anxiously hoping that it won't unexpectedly shut down. It is incredibly frustrating, and I sincerely hope that you can understand my situation.

Thank you.