This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Software Version 7.20 Feedback

Yesterday we released software version 7.20 as a Public Beta to address some of the usability issues we were seeing after the 7.10 update.  We are hoping to get feedback from any customers that are enrolled in the Public Beta and installed 7.20.  If you installed 7.20, are you seeing improvements in the area of devices staying connected to the app and syncing, activities saving, and/or Connect IQ watch faces no longer deleting from devices?  Post any feedback in this thread. 

Thank you in advance for your feedback. 

• Battery drains incredibly fast even when not recording any activities and with wifi/sensors etc. turned off.

• I echo the rapid battery drain, I'm down to a full charge lasting 24-30 hrs on my 10 month old Vivoactive4. Tried removing widgets, non-used workouts and activities, and non-Garmin apps, lowered brightness to 20%, disabled PulseOx and HR broadcast, shortened display time, full reset, reboot, etc. Wife's 4s is down to 3 maybe 4 days: she only uses it to count her steps, floors and sleep time, takes a daily 15-20 min walk but doesn't use activities or workouts, no music.

• la bateria de mi vivoactive 4 se agota en 8 horas desde que instale la nueva version 7.20

• Immediately heart rate data became ridiculously high.  This is NOT acceptable.  Called customer service, I cannot undo update and feel watch is USELESS and now makes me nervous. I have vivoactive 4s for 2 years.