This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Watch won’t delete golf course

My vivoactive won’t allow me to upload any golf courses. Since adding Quinta de cima golf course to my watch it keeps defaulting back to it. 
the watch shows my course on the screen but when I touch it the above course keeps coming up. I tried a hard reset, removing the app and reloading. 
still the same thing happens. Any ideas out there. 

• Thanks for info. Sadly still doing the same thing. 

• If you are able to connect your VA4 to a computer, you can access the folder where the golf course DAT file is stored and delete it.

When you plug in your VA4 to the USB of a computer, the watch will show up as a storage device in the directory listing. 

Navigate to Garmin Directory, then to the Golf directory. Inside there, you will find a serial numbered DAT file(s). Delete these files. There may be more than the ones showing in your Garmin Connect App, as the watch will remember the last 5 courses you actually open on the watch. Delete them all.

The next time you connect your watch to the Garmin Connect App, you should be able to transfer the course you want, to the the watch.

LMK how it works.

Good Luck!