This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ΑΝΟΤΗΕΡ unsolvable issue for my Vivoactive 4s? Hydro tracking widget won't keep daily logging on the watch (turns to zero by itself).

I have this watch for about a year and a half now. I remember my Fitbit (first fitness tracker), it must have been at least 4 full years till one day it would not charge when plugged in. I would consider it normal (somewhat) for my first Garmin (the Vivoactive 4s) to last at least that long without issues.

So, i have contacted support repeatedly throuh email, i have tried everything, i still have two unsolvable issues already. 1. VO2 max is not calculated, no matter what. It has one reading for some reason, from the summer of 2021. That's it. 2. For some reasons, some activities are not holding the data screens i program in them. They keep changing. It only happens to 2-3 activities with certain names, not to others.

And 3. i see that although i log containers in hydro widget, right when i return to the watch face and go to hydro again, they are gone! I have done numerous syncs and a full reset already. Not solved. Any ideas? Thanks.