This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Black Screen after Unplugging from Charger

I've been experiencing excessive battery drain on my 4S the past few weeks despite running the minimum- no connection unless updating or uploading data, no Connect IQ apps, brightness at 10%, PulseOx reading only at night.  A hard reset had no impact on the battery drain rate.

A few days ago I plugged it into the charger, disconnected it at 100%, and the screen blacked out. Upon plugging it back in it restarted but went black after being unplugged. Tried a different outlet and charging cable, performed a second reset, cleaned the pins, same result. It will fully function on the charger, it even updated to 6.20 while plugged into the PC overnite, but immediately dies without shore power. I purchased the watch in June of last year directly from Garmin and would be fairly disappointed if the battery died this soon, and less than two months out of warranty at that. Anyone else have this issue?

Top Replies

All Replies