This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Improved sleep tracking finally, or am I dreaming?

From the time I've bought myself Vivoactive 4 my morning ritual started from making a screenshot of my estimated sleep data, sometimes correcting it according to my other sleep tracker and that was during the last 3 months.

But during the last two weeks approximately I spotted that I either correct my wake up time by a several minutes(less than 10 or so) and there are no more uglry corrections during the day when Garmin used to add +4 hours to my sleep out of the blue. First estimation provided after sleep was rather okay but later Garmin messed up the data badly and I had to correct it in the end of day, sometimes even a few times. Of course my body battery wasn't looking good either, now it's not ideal but way better than it was.

Now I wonder am I the only one who got that sleep improvment or not?

For reference I'm still going to bed very late and iregullarly so my bedtime hours are set from 4AM to 12 but I can go anywhere from 3-6AM and Garmin finally catching that up somehow, it's like a miracle, THANK YOU, GARMIN! Slight smile

• This seems consistent with my experience with the Venu.  Not great or even good, but not as terrible as it was is probably the best description. 

• This seems consistent with my experience with the Venu.  Not great or even good, but not as terrible as it was is probably the best description. 

nicely said, and since the time of the post mine occasionally does some weird estimations, just not as bad as it was.

• It seems to me too that sleep analyze is better (I think it is analyzed in server-end so there is no sw update for us users), it shows deep sleep phase better and seems to be more accurate in shorter time frames. In my experience (I sleep sometimes like a log and sometimes really lousy) it is quite close how I slept. So, yes, it might be better now.