This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Backlight not responding vivoactive 4S

Hello,

The backlight of my Vivoactive 4s decided to suddently stop working. 

I've looked at all the settings and it's all fine. I've also reset the settings but didn't change a thing. I tried turning it on and off but no luck.

I've had the watch for only approx. 1 month, quite disappointed to already have an issue for such a high price...

Anybody has a solution? 

Thanks

• Hello,

The backlight of my Vivoactive 4s decided to suddently stop working. 

I've looked at all the settings and it's all fine. I've also reset the settings but didn't change a thing. I tried turning it on and off but no luck.

I've had the watch for only approx. 1 month, quite disappointed to already have an issue for such a high price...

Anybody has a solution? 

Thanks

Hello! So sorry the watch's backlight has stopped working after a short time, that is definitely not normal. If you try to change the backlight brightness, does anything change?

• Hi Isabella,

Yes I tried in the settings > system > backlight. If I increase / decrease nothing changes but the watch will still inform me that it will affect the battery life even if no changes. I have a video if needed. 

• Hi Isabella,

Yes I tried in the settings > system > backlight. If I increase / decrease nothing changes but the watch will still inform me that it will affect the battery life even if no changes. I have a video if needed.

Yes, please attach a video if you can!