This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Anyone having touch screen sensitivty issues with recent update on vivoactive 4?

Hi Garmin Fans,

Recently updated my vivoactive 4 with latest update 5.60 and since then, I've had touch screen issues with my watch from entering garmin pay, hydration tracking, playing muisic. I've tried a hard reset and I've been in touch with garmin support. Was wondering if anyone else had issues? 

• I'm not using Garmin Pay but Hydration widget works fine to me, it takes about a bit longer to load comparing to other widgets but that's probably because it's trying to sync data to phone hydration numbers(just a guess).

• Hi, I have also had touch screen sensitivity issues after the latest update. What can be done about it?

• Hey there! Can you sync the device with Garmin Express then unplug. Hold the power button for 45 seconds ignoring power off an then turn it back. Let me know if you notice a difference. 

• Hello! It worked to simply reboot the device. I pressed the A button for 15 seconds until the screen went black  and then turned the device back on. I tried that before I read your reply (thanks a lot!) and it solved the issue :)

• Hello! It worked to simply reboot the device. I pressed the A button for 15 seconds until the screen went black  and then turned the device back on. I tried that before I read your reply (thanks a lot!) and it solved the issue :)

Perfect! Let me know if you need anything else!