This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivoactive 4s is stuck on blue triangle after turning off

does not turn on.. soft and hard reset do not help

it is not found on Computer.. :(

what can i do? 

• Hey there! Can you clean the contacts with rubbing alcohol and then plug the device back into the computer and hold the power button until the screen goes black. Then hold the power button again until you see the triangle and let go. Let me know if it reboots after these steps. 

• thank you!

i tried but it does not work so far..

when i push the power-button for 10sec i get a dark screen but when i push again i get the blue triangle back which will stay forever..

when i connect it with the pc and i push the B-button i get vibrations but nothing happens after that..

best regards

• I had the same issue on my Vivoactive 4, and then I connected the Vivo4 to my computer via USB charging cable and then pressed the Power button (right side, top button) for 10 seconds or so, it switched off the watch, Then pressed the same button to switch on, and then It showed me the triangle but this time with vibration and then after 10 seconds or so, the watch face appeared. 

• mine is doing the same thing. did you get yours fixed?

• Yes, I have fixed mine with above steps. 

• I had the same issue and I was able to correct it by following your steps.

I initially connected it directly to the power supply, but restarting the watch while connected to the power supply did not get remove the blue triangle. However, restarting the watch while connected to my computer's USB port resolved the issue.

• Hi : I've done the reset as described. I now et what looks like a status screen showing the SW Ver 6.10 HW Rev V6 and a list of other items. I can't seem to get past this creen.

• I've encountered this screen too. Here's what I did:

1) Connect the watch to the computer via the USB charging cable

2) Turn off the watch (press the top right button for around 15 seconds)

3) Start the Garmin Express application on your computer

4) Start the watch (press the top right button for around 1 second)

When the watch starts, the computer should show that a USB device is connected and the watch display will show that it is connected to the computer. Using Garmin Express you can sync data

Disconnect the cable and the watch will work as usual.

Hope this helps!

• Thanks Antony : I managed to "brute force" a combo of buttons to get it to re-sync with the phone. Thanks for the garmin-express tip though! I'll find one of my old computers to put it on: it sounds like it's going to be useful with this particular model.

• Thanks, seems to have helped me i was startimg to pull my hair out.