This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Strap length and replacement straps?

I have been wanting to get a Vivoactive 4S for some time now, but there is one thing holding me back. I need to wear it on my ankle at work because I work in health care. I have a Fitbit now and I just replace the band with a longer one and put it on my ankle every time I work and I have planned to do the same thing with the Garmin if I get one.

I have looked at a Garmin Vivoactive 4S watch in the store and tried it on my ankle and the standard strap is a couple of cm too short. I have looked EVERYWHERE online for more information about strap length and the possibility to get longer bands. The first problem is I can't find a reliable source on exactly how long the standard band is and the second is that the replacement bands sometimes also lack specifications on length. I see on Garmin's own site that there seems to be two band lengths in the replacement bands they sell, but it's not specified if they are longer or shorter than standard. I really want to get this watch, but if I can't wear it at work there is really no point. I actually decided not to buy it last time I was thinking about it because it was too hard to find info on this. Does anyone know where and if I can get a longer replacement strap? Preferably in the EU.