This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

vivoactive 4 Series ANT/BT/BLE 6.11 is now live

This update is to help with the iOS connection drops.
  • I updated to 6.11 last night and once again my headphones get disconnected when starting any activity. Is there any way to prevent an update if we are not having issues? And to that end how can I rollback the bluetooth update?

• Seems to have fixed the constant "Phone Connected/Disconnected" alerts with my Pixel 4. With the previous version (6.06 I think), I was getting these alerts even when the phone was 40cm away from the watch. I also tested with my bluetooth headphones during an activity last night and there were no dropouts in my case.

Thanks!

• I’ve been using 6.11 about 3 days. In my case, connection drop problems with ios 14 (iPhone XR) seems partially fixed. I am still experiencing drops, but it’s much better now. If I keep the watch out of bluetooth range for a limited time, it reconnects without any problems. However if I keep the watch out of the range for an hour (Occured twice while i went to a run), it won’t reconnect automatically.

• I think it was an Android issue too. My watch was having trouble connecting to my Samsung Galaxy S7 too. Now it seems to be fixed, nice!

• Finally !!!! Bluetooth connection works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My phone and my watch are exchanging !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a beautiful featuring...

Now I stop upgrading firmware.

• Good luck with that not upgrading firmware, you'll soon realise your choices are only upgrade now or upgrade that evening. Its the Garmin way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Since the recent software update to 5.6 my battery lasts for less than 4 days. it was initially atleast 6 days. I do not have any app/fancy watch face. I mostly use Garmin for steps tracking and heart rate.

myfirstpremiercard