This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is daily hydration log stored in the device, or do i have to sync to the app to transfer the log everyday before midnight?

My 4s does not seem to log my hydration to the mobile app. Why?

• Action restored temporarily after a hard reset. Only one out of ten times maybe, the hydration is logged to the phone app when i sync. I tried disconnecting bluetooth/wifi/watch then reconnect and resync, i tried closing and reopening the app, many repeated syncs, everything shows except for hydration. Any idea what i can do?

• There is a known limitation in the Hydration widget that will only sync your hydration from the watch while the watch is connected to the phone AND the hydration widget is open. If you don't have the widget open while connected, it won't sync.

• A solution to my problem after a whole year! Many thanks Bryan. Although i am not sure when exactly i sould open the widget, i mean it does go back to the main screen after a short while, i opened it a couple of times while it was syncing and it works.