This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivoactive 4 Golf Layup distances Not working

Just bought Vivoactive 4 and been using it for golf.  Everything works fine except for the layup yardages.  When I'm on the course the layup yardages are not calculating.  All the other yardages are spot on:  front-Middle-back as well driver distance after I make a swing.  Anyone else having this issue?  Am I missing a setting?

• To see hazard distances, you can access by clicking the "A" button (top button) on the watch and select the triangle with exclamation point.  Are you referring to this or are you talking about autoshot?  I am using with CT10 sensors so it is picking up all of my shots.  Scoring does not seem to work right though.  It is not coming up automatically with the score when I get on the green and instead I have to go in and manually update which is a pain...Definitely did not have this issue with VA3 (without CT10 sensors) or S60.  

• Thanks for you response.  I'm actually talking abut the upside down red tear drop directly across from  the triangle with exclamation point. Press it and it shows your layup distances to 150, 100 yards, etc including yardage to dogleg.  The hazards (upside down triangle with !) seem to be working but still no layup distances.  My autoshot works fine too (not using sensors).  Yea sometimes my score comes up and other times it doesn't so have to manually update too.  I think my watch is updated with the latest software.  Definitely frustrating.  

• I had never used that option for layup yardages but got a chance to get back out for a quick nine today on a different course and it worked for me.  Still did not get the score to come up at the end of a hole even once.  I am also updated with latest software.  Scoring, which I used with original VA, VA3, & S60, is so painful it makes me want to switch watches.  Hopefully they get it fixed!

• Thanks for the update!  Still nothing on the layup yardages but my scoring works fine.  I'm going to call Garmin support.  

• Hi, I have played yesterday and I have the same issue on mine vivo4. I also tried to download the course different time, but the layout data for the par 4 and par 5 are always downloaded partially and then they chance from time to time each time that you download the course. In addition to that when I am on the course the layout yardage doesn't work at all. Did you receive and feedback from garmin, I raised a query but stil no answer. I am really close to send it back and get a S20. Thanks and regards