This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bluetooth Headphones

Hi all

strongly considering buying the vivo 4s but i'm being put off by the concerning reports around headphone compatibility. This is a deal breaker for me as i wish to run without my damn phone. Can any user shed some light on what they are finding / what works and what doesn't etc, much appreciated

Dan

• I have the vivoactive 4s and Jabra Elite Active 75t. The watch cannot find the headphones even when my phone they are usually connected to is fully off. Any suggestions? I tried pairing the watch with a different set of headphones (Bose) to no avail as well. Garmin support has not responded other than pointing me to online support. Troubleshooting suggestions do not work. 

• I have the Vivoactive 4 and cannot get any of my 4 (Phonak, 2 JBLs, and Beats) to work properly. I can get the Phonaks to connect but there is no way to adjust volume, which is deafeningly loud, even manually on the earbuds. Its as if they are locked on Super Loud. Very frustrating! I threw out my Forerunner 55 due to a number of issues that Garmin wouldn't properly address.