This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Yoga exercises

We need better layouts, easier acess to information on the watch itself. Take a look at the Yoga excercise program and the animated images, they are completely unintelligible....

Seems like nobody used this feature before they released the device... Please do so, this little oversight is so easy to remedy; 

1. Show animated images and suggestions for 30-45sec. BEFORE EACH EXERCISE
  2. After 30-45sec, Vibrate, and display "play button"  (display any information screens, like breathing rate, stress levels etc.)
  3. When exercise done; Vibrate & pause. Get ready for next exercise..
  4. Press "view exercise" to study the animations.
  5. Press "play button" to start next exercise
  6. When exercise is done; Vibrate & pause.
  7. Repeat...

I have had really good experience from following yoga routines on apps especially "leap fitness group" have a really good layout and pacing for their exercises..

why not streamline this animation funtion so that our watch can be just as efficient as the apps. 

• Why not let the Garmin developers of the SW's allow suggestions from users concerning basic funtionality, like

• Animation sequencing,
    • improved consolidation of information from workouts on the watch itself,
    • e.g. stress graph and breathing rate graph during Yoga & Pilates.
    • Improve existing User Interface (VA4s stress graph is visually unintelligible if ypu want to survey your stress/movement patters.
    • A walking meditation mode.
    • A Tai Chi mode.
    • Sleep widget (sleep & wake times)
  • I love yoga facial exercises more because with them I feel younger and more attractive, it slows aging, improves skin hydration, reduces acne, aid sleep, and enhances mood and energy, all of which are extremely important aspects of our life. In general, it consists of up to five exercises per day, all designed by a certified Medical Doctor that combined take up to 10 minutes to perform and is not so difficult, but the effects are worth the time. After I found out about the existence of something like this, I proposed to my friends and now we do it together.

• I feel like it did not change since two years ago. I am a yoga beginner and i would really like to do some of the workouts, but it stresses me out more than it relaxes me. I tried watching the videos from connect on my iPad while doing the workout but there is no time to really understand what i have to do. One exercise chases another one and also, i have to press "next" after every step on my iPad. I can't keep up. Do i really have to learn every exercise by heart before being able to do a workout? Isn't it possible to sync the video played on the ipad with the watch so that i don't have to press next every 15 seconds? Or like mentioned in the comment above: Is it possible to have the video played once on the watch, before you actually have to do the exercise? 

I think there is room for improvement and i am looking forward to some changes in this area.