This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Stress widget

Would be nice with more information in the widget on the watch, kinda like the heart rate and breathing rate, they show weekly stats... And a more clear layout, look at the samples below...

And here, not much have changed, but the layout is much more user friendly with relevant information at a glance...

• And how about a stress information page during "breathwork" excercise. I would be useful to see a summary on the watch for;

*Stress level graph for current session (continous measurement)

*Weekly stats for stress levels (similiar to RHR) on the widget itself.

• I would love it as well. I would also love to be able to overlay various charts, like HR, stress, breathwork, sleep, etc, just to be able to create a stat view by choosing whatever stats I want to compare.

• Summary of breathwork right now shows heart rate zones?! Altough the product is still half baked. Atleast the developers should be able to produce a useful native software experience..

Give the Breathwork summary a stress graph and times spent in certain "low stress zones" for instance.. Thats just intuitive... And makes a habit more fun; to relax Slight smile

• Something like this would be very useful.. (Photoshop'd)

• This would also add usability to the watch, without needing to check your phone for every little stat that can easily be incoroporated in the watch ui.

• Let's hope Garmin hears us! Slight smile

• Come on Garmin, after a year of updates and you improved your device in no way at all, do you actually care about your products or customers? 

There is zero communication between users and representatives... Come on Garmin...

• How come you can't add a simple history graph to relavent metrics, when the watch is publicy aimed at "Health & Fitness"

A smartwatch these days should be able to present relevant metrics on its own, everyone wants to look at their watch for a quick and simple health summary including history these days...