This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

All vivoactive 4 versions SW 4.40 is live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile (pending rollout). 

Change Log

• Updated stopwatch activities to include device information
  • Added prompt for software update after downloading over WiFi
  • Fixed deletion of Connect IQ items
  • Added intervals option to cardio
  • Improved Body Battery and Stress graphs
  • Updated activity summary Vo2 Max banner
  • Fixed initial setup to ensure units are always being set
  • Added support for additional emojis
  • Fixed processing of preloaded workouts on a language change
  • Fixed potential crash on Connect IQ updates
  • Fixed the calendar widget to show more events
  • Fixed alarm timeouts
  • Fixed possible crash on heart rate graph
  • Fixed backlight timeout on watch face
  • Fixed an issue preventing contacts from being deleted
  • Like many others I only received the prompt to update only once connected to Express via USB. I prefer not to use OTA updates as it's not the most stable so far, but it seems I had no choice this time as it was already there and latent.

I'm only seeing a flash of the new Vo2 Max banner. It tries to display before records, but fails and only partially appears.

• No entiendo a qué se refiere con el "banner Vo2".

Cuál ha sido el cambio efectuado respecto a la v4.00?

• It's the watch version of what is in the Connect app > Health & Performance > VO2 Max. It pops up after a qualifying activity like a good run 1+ mile.

I don't know what the change is from 4.00 as it doesn't display on screen properly. 3 runs 0 VO2 Max summary. Shame I was just getting used to those.

EDIT: You can at least see it on the watch via Settings > User Profile > VO2 max.

• Hi, with the latest SW version the LED's heart rate sensors of my VA4 doesn't work. The LED's will not be flashing. If I turn the watch off and on, follows the same. Has anyone else had this experience? Any solution?

• I had that issue, the hr just stopped one day... About a month ago..Garmin said it was hardware related and gave me a new unit within a week. Call them on their help line, they always have good service Slight smile 

• Ok. Thanks for your help!