This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there a way to clear all notifications at the same time? Or are we stuck with clearing one at a time?

Clearing Notifications

• On the Venu2 you just swipe left on the message. I would guess it is the same for the +

• What worked for me was a suggestion another member had here, which was to clear the notifications section on my phone. I can only speak for iPhone however.  It might work the same with Android.  But yes, I was also wracking my brain out trying to clear those all at once.

• Yes, android syncs notification clearing with the watch. So if you remove all at once on the watch they all go away on the watch. Also clearing on the watch clears the phone.

• Agree, clear all on the watch is required for when the phone is not easily accessible

• Hi Garmin-Isabella any update on this option release? Also, please add me to future release when available. Thank you. 

• Is there already a way to clear all notifications in the watch with one click?
    I used to have a Huawei watch and this primitive feature was there a long time ago ... :(

• I'm seeing over 2 years of requests for this feature. My Pebble watch, which is 15 years old, has a way to dismiss all notifications.  Not sure why your customers are expected to use their phones to do it. Isn't the whole point of having notifications on the watch is so you don't have to be on your phone so much? This seems like a simple feature to implement.

• Still waiting. 

Febix 3hr had this... not sure why it was removed. Notifications are useless if i have like 50 and no way of clearling clean slate w/o doing so on my phone (which then again makes notifications useless if im just checking phone anyway)

• As well seems fenix 7 is lacking this as well. Must be some watch to OS limitation,  can't imagine this functionality not being implemented otherwise

• Vivoactive 4 and Fenix 3 RING notifications will not clear off iPhone 13 Pro when RING phone app[ is cleared. Spend about 45 minutes 2/6/23 with Garmin. Useless. Still a one at a time clearing.

Time for Apple of Samsung watch. Garmin apparently does not care. Check the forum: years old problem.