This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cannot reset garmin pay passcode

Hello,

I have issue with Garmin Pay, I cannot reset passcode, becuase there is no such a function i n my garmin connect app. I have latest version of app, on my iphone. Does anyone has similar problem?

• I have an android phone, so iPhone GCM app may be different ...

for me on android

• click device icon at top of "My Day" screen
    • select  VA4 from list of devices
    • select Garmin Pay menu item
    • select Change Passcode menu item ...
  • I try this with the Vivoactive 3, but I don't get the option change passcode.

I did just like you said. 

I use a Maesto.

• There are two places where You can change settings for Garmin Pay in Connect Application, and it is a bit confusing. You need to go through "my devices", select your device, and there is Garmin Pay option. 

• Thanks, that worked for me!

• Thanks! I agree, this is really confusing! For some days couldn’t understand why I suddenly need to unlock the wallet, and then 3 days couldn’t find “Change Passcode” under Garmin Pay. Turns out, it is under My Day, and then select device... Uh! Almost bought an iWatch Slight smile

• Yes neither the manual nor the webhelp page mention those extra steps.  I too was frustrated by this omission - the normal Garmin Pay option does not provide a Change Passcode option.  Garmin, kindly update the documentation.  That was an hour I will never get back.

• thank you for sharing this.  I was having the same issue.

• Game changer comment. Seriously, documentation of Garmin is so poorly written and they don't explain properly how this is done. That this option was hidden under My Devices is nowhere written, except here. Thank you ! I with Garmin would employ better people to write better documentation. 

• Thanks! This worked for me!

• Thank You!!! This was doing my head in and I thought I had lost my mind at one point when the change passcode option disappeared (only because I must have gone through My Device once and then went through "More" option on the bottom menu after that. I agree the documentation is too summarised in the manuals section "Follow on screen instructions" doesn't cut it to check you're doing the right thing.   How about have Garmin Pay only accessible through ONE POINT in the Connect App so there is no confusion!