This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

4.0 has some major flaws

Hey, 

I didn't have problem with the previous firmware but 4.0 is bad!

Range of Bluetooth headphones is unusable, 2 ft at most. If I drop my wrist the signal now cuts out. Connecting jbird sport V3.

Battery life is terrible. At start of run had 52% battery, but didn't last more than 20min! And this is with out headphones as I gave up after re-pairing didn't fix connectivity issue.

One improvement is the pin entry for Garmin pay. But I've given up with Garmin pay as Google pay is more convenient. If the phone is connected, should stay unlocked!

How do I roll back to previous firmware?

Using S version of 4

Thanks

• Using S version on firmware 4.0 with no issues, have you tried a full device reset?

• Yes did a full reset. I've noticed a pattern, listening with Bluetooth headphones while getting a GPS lock. Especially if the watch was off or restarted since it last got a GPS lock. And it's for a few minutes after it displays that it has the lock for the first time. It's like the GPS radios are amplified or the Bluetooth radio is under powered and they interfere now