This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem: V3.80 watch faces

Hi everybody, 

I just got my new vivoactive series 4 watch. First thing after all the system updates. Everything seems to work fine. I tried to change the watch face. No luck.  When downloading the new watch face, installed on the app, and sync the watch...Nothing.. just a blank screen in the watch... nothing on it. When I remove the installed watch face the stock comes back. 

Does anybody have any idea what might be the problem? 

Br -karri-

• With many CIQ watch faces the screen will go blank after a short time even if the watch is set to "always on".  This is because CIQ watch faces have to have extra code for the venu to limit how many pixels are on when the watchface switches to "low power mode".  Some will run a bit longer, as they will go blank after about 3 minutes, as no single pixel can be on for more than 3 minutes at a time.

This is done to preserve the battery as well as prevent screen burn in.

• I am having the same problem. What is the solution? Which watch faces can be used with Vivoactive?

• Hello I just purchased a new vivoactive 4 and have the same problem nearly every watch face thatvi download and install just come out blank on the watch is there a solution? 

• Hello did you find an answer to your problem I have the exact same issue