This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My custom workouts won’t appear on Vivoactive 4

Hi, I’ve had a Vivoactive 3 Music and now have upgraded to a Vivoactive 4. I have created custom workouts on the IOS Garmin connect app and they do not appear on my watch. They will appear in the calender if I schedule it to a day but they will not appear on the watch anywhere else, which is very annoying. I like to have multiple workouts stored on my watch and don’t rely on my calender. Any help please, thanks? 

• same problem here. very now and then it works, but I have no idea why it does not work most of the times. I noticed that I've never been able to upload more than 2 workouts. Would there be a limit of two?

• Same problem here since the HR sensor always on fix.

My already made custom workouts are in the list on my watch but the ones i make since the bug fix that happened 2 days ago i only see them in the garmin connect app bur they dont get send to the watch.

Great job Garmin! From one problem to another. They better fix this within a week orso, because what is a sportwatch for if it doesnt do what it supposed to do.

@Jimbao; there is as far as i know no limit to the amount of custom workouts on the watch, i have for instance 8 different customized workouts at Strength, if its named like that in English.

• I hope Garmin will identify the bug asap. It's true that it's about a week ago that I still was able to put workouts on my watch. on 11/1 I've tried a million times to add new workouts, without luck. Also trashed one, to see if that specific one was different, so I could reload it, which was not the case.
    We'll have to be patient, knowing the tempo of bug fixes by garmin. Meanwhile, I upload the workouts in my calender "4278517", thanks for this sub-optimal workaround.

• Hi guys

Same issue here.

Does issue still persist on your watches? 

Tx

• Yes it’s still happening on my watch. Very annoying. 

• Here the same. I still can't manage to upload workouts to my VA4, unless as part of a calender event. I wondr if there are VA4 owners who can.

• I was having this issue and kept watching this thread for a solution, then I tried a reset of my watch (delete all data and restore factory settings) and that fixed the issue!!!

After the reset, I can transfer workouts perfectly again.

Worth a try. (after the reset I did have a new bug with the step counter widget, but that seemed to fix itself the day after the reset when the counter zero'd again)

• Same problem here, I can reset and try that. Would be the 3th time resetting to solve issues ( I have the watch for 10 days now)..

So many issues

• I have the same issue. I can add custom workouts if I put them in a category like strength workout but when I make a custom workout put in the custom category it doesn't sync to my watch.