This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

vivoactive 4 Series SW update 3.80 is live

This update can be downloaded with Garmin Express or automatically with Garmin Connect Mobile. 

Change Log

• Fix occasional crash during activity at high elevation
  • Fix private smart notification vibration pattern
  • Prevent repeated software update prompts
  • General stability improvements
  • Garmin vivoactive 4s user here. Anyone having problem with languages after the today's update? I had Finnish language set to the watch and after update it switched to english, and won't change it back to Finnish whatever I try to do. Did try to reset it, connected to garmin express and try to change it from there but no difference. Anyone having this kind of problems with it?

• Garmin vivoactive 4s user here. Anyone having problem with languages after the today's update? I had Finnish language set to the watch and after update it switched to english, and won't change it back to Finnish whatever I try to do. Did try to reset it, connected to garmin express and try to change it from there but no difference. Anyone having this kind of problems with it?

• I have had this problem too, I was using Spanish and after the update some of the watch messages are in English....

• me too after gps update. I noticied when I saw the move alert in english (move and move bar cleared) 

• It seems to me that the problem concerns messages from gps software such as "MOVE!" or "bar cleared". Certainly has to do with the latest gps soft update.

• After the last "gps-optimization" every GPS fix before an activity needs ages... Sometimes up to 3 minutes... Come on Garmin, what the heck is going on there, it was quite fine before