This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Change Timer Vibration?

Is there a way to change the Timer Vibration alarm from a continuous vibration to a single vibrate?  I find the continuous vibrate extremely annoying, especially when I have the Timer set on Repeat for 1 minute intervals.  I am very happy to see some improvements in the Timer vibration alarm in the VivoActive 4 over the VivoActive 3.  The Timer Vibration on the VivoActive 3 was 1-2 seconds delayed from when the Timer actually stopped.  This was extremely frustrating!! Often I was performing some breath hold technique or a really difficult procedure and could not look at the Timer.  When holding my breath or hanging, every second counts and if I set a Timer on 1min, I don't want it to be 1.02 minutes!!  The VivoActive 4 has a smaller delay from when the Timer ends and when the Vibration begins.  However, changing the Vibration to a single vibrate like when receiving a notification would dramatically improve the User Experience.