This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

anyone else having problems with the sleep tracking?

I have no more deep sleep on the vivoactive 4 , only REM sleep and light sleep. I used to have a vivoactive 3 and had no problems and had around 1h30 deep sleep. Since I have the VA4 last week there is no more deep sleep.

• I never get more than 30 minutes of deep sleep, if any at all on the Venu (same stuff as VA4). I really hope they improve the sleep tracking to their firstbeat algorithm. It also clocks REM sleep when I'm very much awake, even walking/moving around...

• Sleep tracking is totally unreliable on this watch. Yesterday, I went to bed at midnight and connect told me that I was sleeping from 21:45, even though I was sitting at the computer at that time. This happens all the time, the watch never correctly sets the time of waking up not falling asleep.

• I guess it depends on your sleeping patterns. I sleep rather regularly, and the watch is pretty much spot on with the sleep tracking in my case. I get plenty of deep sleep recorded as well.

• Garmin's sleep tracking is very awful. If you set your sleep time between 00-07, there will be big chance it ignore something like 07-12. And it can't track any nap at all. Garmin knows body battery but can not track sleep or nap. I don't understand...If you take a look at body battery, definitely can tell when you sleep/nap.