This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How can I track a general workout without having to add reps, etc?

I'm coming from a fitbit and on that, I'd just choose "workout" which would track my heart-rate and calculate calories burned.  Wasn't super precise, but I know what I do at the gym anyway, I just wanted to keep track of time I was active.

Having to put in my workouts really hinders my flow, as well as the fact that sometimes, machines aren't available, etc.

Additionally, I'd choose the same thing when I play soccer or ultimate frisbee.  It would just track steps and time and calculate calories.  I can't figure out any way to do that for my new Garmin.  I guess I could put it in as a run, but I'm not trying to keep track of pace or distance, just steps and vigor.

• Just found the "Cardio" workout.  I think I'll try that.

• I also didnt like it at first.

But that changed. Cause i always know.my time under tension,number of sets and my actual pause time after every set as well. Thats pretty practical.

Set,click button,pause, click button, set and so on.

I dont care about editing the names afterwards. U just have tonget used to clicking a button before and after a set :)