This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Anyone else having Spotify sync problems?

So far I've only managed to get spotify to sync once....then that broke. Finally I got it uninstalled and and reinstalled, but now every single time I try to sync a playlist, i get the message that my watch is busy and I need to go back to the home (watch) screen, which I'm already on.

I've restarted, reset, plugged in, forgotten wifi networks and reconnected....this was a major reason I got this watch and I'm a bit peeved I don't seem to be able to do anything to get it to work. ANyone else had this problem and found a resolution?

• Oh my goodness YES!!!! You solved it! I’ve spent all morning getting SO frustrated and looking at how I can return my Garmin - the main reason I brought the 4S is to go running with my Spotify musicTadaBrilliant! I had a bit of delay on my iPhone Garmin Connect prompting me for my Spotify log-in once I’d done the above but I got there in the end and my Spotify playlists are finally downloading Tada thanks for your help! 

• THIS!!! This worked for me syncing my vivoactive 4s Thank you! 

• This works! Thank you

• Thank you!! Like others have wasted too much time on this. It was stating spotify and amazon music were installed but the phone wasnt recognising either, just showing an empty music player. This route worked straight away :-)

• I think you need to try a solution provided in this article: http://aircartapp.com/fix-spotify-error-codes/

• I'm pretty sure I've found the solution for my particular issue. I couldn't sync playlists despite being connected to my WiFi. Tired the Garmin uninstall/reinstall recommendation. Tried different WiFi networks. 

The solution: I checked and the watch can only use 2.4ghz WiFi band. My router is a Three mobile 4g router that only uses (or is set to) the 5ghz band. My mobile hotspot was the same. I connected the watch to my mobile hotspot and deleted my Three router on the watch.  Then adjusted the hotspot settings on my phone to 2.4ghz. It now works. 

Hope that helps. 

Tom

• I'm pretty sure I've found the solution for my particular issue. I couldn't sync playlists despite being connected to my WiFi. Tired the Garmin uninstall/reinstall recommendation. Tried different WiFi networks. 

The solution: I checked and the watch can only use 2.4ghz WiFi band. My router is a Three mobile 4g router that only uses (or is set to) the 5ghz band. My mobile hotspot was the same. I connected the watch to my mobile hotspot and deleted my Three router on the watch.  Then adjusted the hotspot settings on my phone to 2.4ghz. It now works. 

Tom

• Has anyone told this to Garmin !!?!??   So easy once you go there,.....just got my watch today,....downloading my music now !

• Gracias !!!!!!!

descargando mi musica de amazon music

• I had the same issue, but I was able to fix it. What worked for me was to hotspot from my work phone (iPhone, character password only, no garmin apps installed) and connect the watch through its WIFI. Seems like the Garmin didn`t like my router...