This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivoactive3

How do I change activities (SUP) from being measured in pace (min/km) to speed (km/hr)?

• How do I change activities (SUP) from being measured in pace (min/km) to speed (km/hr)?

Hello! The watch records both of these during the activity. Are you wanting to see this result on the watch during the activity or afterwards in Garmin Connect?

• Hi,

I want to be able to view an activity on my phone app and see the 1km splits in km/hr (speed) rather than min/km (pace). I know i can log into garmin connect and change speed to pace and see average speed afterwards but this doesn't give me the 1km splits ... if that makes sense? 

Sharon 

• Hi,

I want to be able to view an activity on my phone app and see the 1km splits in km/hr (speed) rather than min/km (pace). I know i can log into garmin connect and change speed to pace and see average speed afterwards but this doesn't give me the 1km splits ... if that makes sense? 

Sharon 

Yes, this makes sense! You would like to see the stats on speed for each individual split? We have a similar feature request for this. I will get you added to it!