- Please provide feedback to [email protected]
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 6.30 to 6.33:
- Updates to Garmin Pay
- Added Pulse Ox improvements
- Added golf improvements
- Added support for HRV from a chest strap
- Fixed an issue were cadence values were halved in Connect IQ data fields
- Fixed some missing translations
- Reworked backlight/brightness settings
- Fixed some scenarios where the backlight could get stuck on
- Fixed an issue where Connect IQ watch faces could crash
- Connect your Venu to your computer using the USB cable.
- Download and unzip Venu_633Beta.zip. Place the GUPDATE.GCD file into the \GARMIN directory of the device.
- Disconnect your device from the computer, approve the update on the watch, and wait for the update to finish.
- If you would like to revert to the last public release software, place the GUPDATE_630.GCD file in the \GARMIN folder. Rename GUPDATE_630.GCD to GUPDATE.GCD before disconnecting your device. NOTE: If you revert to an older version of software, all of your settings will be reset to defaults.