This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Workouts Won’t Send To Device

Hello. On Garmin Connect on phone. I have several strength training workouts loaded on connect (premade ones from Garmin). I click on connect to send to device. My phone says it will be there after sync. I sync my Venu. Only a couple actually successfully appear on my watch under strength workouts... no matter what I do I can’t get the other ones to work/sync/show.

How can this get fixed? 

I tried Garmin express too but I cannot get that to work either because my only computer is on Linux (not windows or Mac). I have tried work around with that too for several hours.

So I need this to work on over my phone. (Would be nice if Garmin got Garmin Express to work over linux though too).

Thanks!!

• Hi,

I have the same problem.

Do you have the solution? 

• Hello. On Garmin Connect on phone. I have several strength training workouts loaded on connect (premade ones from Garmin). I click on connect to send to device. My phone says it will be there after sync. I sync my Venu. Only a couple actually successfully appear on my watch under strength workouts... no matter what I do I can’t get the other ones to work/sync/show.

How can this get fixed? 

I tried Garmin express too but I cannot get that to work either because my only computer is on Linux (not windows or Mac). I have tried work around with that too for several hours.

So I need this to work on over my phone. (Would be nice if Garmin got Garmin Express to work over linux though too).

Thanks!!

Hi,

I have the same problem.

Do you have the solution?

Hello! Which workout are you trying to load onto your Venu? How many workouts do you already have loaded onto the strength profile? We could try deleting some of the workouts off of the watch and then try adding the current one that is unable to sync. 

• I did it with many different workouts. But no result. In global support said to me that the watch should be replaced by the new one. ref ID 18434234K1.  

• I did it with many different workouts. But no result. In global support said to me that the watch should be replaced by the new one. ref ID 18434234K1.

Was this all inside the strength workouts? Were you able to sync another workout in a different activity profile?